43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Sunday 1 May 2011

Magazine Mock Ups

below are examples of magazine mock ups, practice prior to creating our final products for our end of year project.


the front cover has been designed in photoshop whilst the double page spread has been created using the in Design software in the package both included in adobe CS4.


This is my mock up front cover. We were asked to create a magazine aimed at young people I decided to make a magazine aimed towards the male market as there seems to be a lack or gap in the market for targeting this section for fashion based subjects, I began with a blank A4 sheet on photoshop, I decided to use this piece of software as it is a professional standard editing platform and allows user to produce several ranging effects with images and text. I then added my image onto the sheet and began editing it adding gradient to the backdrop, I created the title using a text already within the software and began to add other heading to entice a reader. 














Above is my magazine double page spread mock up. It has been designed in InDesign, using columns, dropcaps, images, frames and text link. 

you can see my InDesign Skills are very basic and so i need development them before producing my final product 

No comments:

Post a Comment